Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inspiration and Technology




















Today I came across these wonderful works by a woman that uses paper to sculpt typographic illustrations. I found them all so mesmerizing that I absolutely couldn't resist infecting more people with her work. Its so beautiful and whimsical! Her name is Yulia. I think the most I could ever do with paper is give myself a pretty bad paper cut. XD

In other news, I am proudly at the half way mark on my savings to buy a drawing tablet! I've never had one or used one before but considering the stuff I do, it would only make sense that I invest in one now. Plus, they're just so darn cool. The one I am planning to get is a Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8 drawing tablet. Of course, if I had all the money in the world I'd much rather blow it all on the mother of all digital drawing tablets, the Wacom Cintiq.

No comments:

Post a Comment