Monday, January 19, 2009

Swirling lines and swirling prices






Inspiration for today comes from a great illustrator and artist that I came across a few years back. I love to check on my favorite artist sites to see how their work is evolving. This comes from an artist named Lucy McLauchlan. I love street art and she clearly has traces of it in her work. Great use of line and weight and movement throughout her pieces. 

In etsy news, I decided to lower my prices for my printable Valentine cards. Instead of $4 they are now $2.50. I am also open to selling Pre-Printed cards of my designs for those who cannot print my printable files. For printed cards, I will sell batches of 2 for $5 with $2 shipping to the US only. Hopefully everyone will be happy over that. :)


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! That was so easy its silly!

    I like this post a lot, I adore swirling designs!

    xo

    ReplyDelete