Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The sun hurts my eyes but I keep staring anyway...

Leafy Bunny Printable Card

Some new items for the shop today. The printable greeting card will have two messages on the file that you download from me. One that says Thank You" and another that says "Happy Birthday" (not pictured). I figured people always need those two types of cards on hand at any given moment. :P



Leafy Bunny Printable Card

Panda and Friends Collage Pendant Set

These were also fun to make as well. These little guys are a new shop item and they are typically used for collage or scrabble tile pendants for necklaces. Apparently they are the rage on Etsy so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I gathered all of Panda's little friends! :D These are also printable, but of course, you can request anything in my shop to be printed and shipped to you under a custom listing. Just convo me to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment